Ditcheat Jubilee Hall – Our Terms and Conditions for use of this website
Ditcheat Jubilee Hall is a registered charity (number 248128) and Ditcheat Big Screen is operated and managed by the trustees of the Jubilee Hall.
- When you use this website it means that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing information about the Jubilee Hall and Ditcheat Big Screen. The information is believed to be correct but the Jubilee Hall and its trustees shall not be held liable to you in respect of any error or omission.
- By accessing this site you agree that we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any software, data or database and we will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage however caused.
- You may only use this website for personal private use and not for any other purposes.
- Tickets, where offered for sale online, are subject to availability.
- You should check your ticket at the time of purchase and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The price of the ticket includes any applicable taxes and booking or collection fees.
Tickets will be supplied by email for you to print out. If you have no facilities to print a ticket, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Exchanges
- Once tickets have been paid for we are unable to provide a refund or exchange, except as detailed in section 3.
- If you cannot attend a performance we shall not be under any obligation to refund or exchange tickets.
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled by us you will be entitled to a refund limited to the price of the tickets that you purchased. Refunds must be claimed within 2 months from the date of the event.
- Any postage and/or card charges are non-refundable.
In the event that a performance is cancelled notification will be displayed on our website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the performance you have booked has been cancelled or rescheduled. (see also “Refunds and Exchanges”)
Conditions of admission
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission to a film show shall be in accordance with BBFC Classifications.
- We reserve the right to request patrons to leave the premises.
- You should retain your ticket as it may be required for re-admission.
- You must comply with safety announcements and instructions given by the stewards
The information contained within this site is correct at time of being published. We reserve the right to make alterations where necessary and are not liable for any subsequent omissions.