Please Note: payment for tickets on the day is CASH only.
- PARKING – Free parking is available and will be clearly sign posted ,
- CANCELLATION – If we have to cancel the event for any reason we will publish a notice on this website, please check before setting off.
Online ticket purchasers are protected by our ticketing terms and conditions – the relevant details are here
- CATERING/REFRESHMENTS – Refreshments, including bacon rolls will be available from 11am in the village hall for those attending the talk, hot drinks/cakes will be available from 1pm at 1 Folly Drive and from 2pm from the village hall.
- TOILETS – Are available in the Village Hall, including a wheelchair accessible toilet and at the church rooms (all marked on the programme map).
- ACCESS – The event is open to all members of the community, access in some gardens is limited, and there are some uneven surfaces.
- DOGS – if you are bringing a dog please check with the individual owners before entering. No dogs (except helping dogs) are allowed in either the village hall or the church rooms.